Para Educator Training Program
Make a difference in the lives of children and families by training to become a Para Educator! This vital helping role is at the heart of every classroom, and it’s a meaningful first step in an education career path. Through GCC’s training program, you will gain a community of support from professional instructors and mentors, as well as continued on-the-job support and learning opportunities after program completion. Learn about positive behavioral supports, supporting children with learning differences, crisis prevention techniques and much more from seasoned professionals in an adult-centered learning environment.
- Free training opportunity for those who qualify
- No prior experience necessary
- Get started on a meaningful career path in a high reward field
- Gain hands-on support from experienced mentors
- Earn the industry-recognized ParaPro credential
- Receive career preparation and job placement support
This is an entry-level course with no prerequisites.
Must be 18 years or older and have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
Graduates will be prepared to work as paraprofessionals in a public or private K-12 education setting.
- Para Pro Certification
- CPR and First Aid Certification
views woo in stock: 0
start: July 10, 2023 1688947200
reg type: 1
starts: before today, so it's already over